Please note that we do not offer a 'walk-in' service - appointments must be booked. For urgent matters that you need to be dealt with that day, please phone and ask to speak to the on-call doctor who will decide accordingly.
Telephone 580787 or book on-line
- Select Option 2 on our phone system to book an appointment with the doctor or nurse.
- Alternatively, you can book and cancel appointments on-line via the link at the top of this page - ask at reception for your password and log-in details.
- Telephone the surgery at 8am any morning to obtain a same day appointment. Please call later in the morning to pre-book any future appointments.
- When you attend your appointment you can book yourself in by using our touch screen in reception. It is easy to use; ask for help if needed.
The doctors can often give advice on the telephone. They now have allocated daily time slots for telephone consultations. The receptionists will advise the most suitable time for you to speak to the doctor. This is a daily service.
In addition our core open hours the practice offers extended opening hours, offering early morning and late evening appointments. We also open on a Saturday 08:30 – 11:00 for matters that cannot wait over the weekend.
Our Promise to You
- You can book appointments with a doctor or nurse up to six weeks in advance
- All urgent cases will be dealt with on the same day by our on-call doctor. This will usually involve a telephone consultation in the first instance.
Your Promise to Us
- Please cancel appointments if you no longer need them so we can offer them to patients who do. Should you repeatedly fail to attend or cancel appointments, we will have no alternative but to remove you from our patient register.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please book double appointments if you want two family members to be seen at the same time, and more for family members.